Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bond Blog

I wasn't sure if blogging was going to happen tonight. I had to catch up on some household duties, head to Target, email a big push for the March for Babies walk, and I am dying to sink my teeth into the book I have been devouring (a complete chick flick read....all day I wondered will Thatcher and Adrienne be together for their lives...lol). I took a minute to log into A Sip Of Heaven and noticed the blog that dragged me into this cyber world FINALLY posted. I have been waiting for some kind of update for months. 


The www.familybondingtime.blogspot.com isn't exactly a blog for the weak. It is a heart-wrenching story of a couple that I first saw on the Today Show more than a year ago. This young couple with a toddler were BOTH diagnosised with stage 4 cancers w/in 13 days of each other. She has breast cancer and he has rectal cancer. I was sucked into their story, their fight, their chronicles daily. Seeing the post today brought on a sigh of relief. I had been worried that something tragic had happened in their family. The post was a cliff hanger as many in their blog are so I will wait. 


Tonight I won't blog about my angel who is fast alseep..the angel who threw her raviolis across the kitchen at dinner,


I won't write about the fact that I didn't cook tonight instead I smartened and let my dear friend who is a chef fill my table with her yummy take-out, 


I won't write about how I have already filled 2 cheat sheets of lined paper for my hubby for this weekend, 


I won't write about how a sippy cup of JU hit road today......


Tonight, I post for the Bond Family. 

1 comment: