Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Twist & Shout

I am not sure who had more fun at dance classes....me or Sloane!! The first song Ms. Sandy played was "Funky Town". I could tell instantly that we were going to get along.  I mean who doesn't like to dance to that song??? I was dancing like the good old days! The days when me and the aunties danced our way through the city!! It felt good to let loose some. I do wish I had my partners in crime with me to bust some moves. Ha! 


Sloane was a bit shy at first. She was standing proud as a peacock in her tu-tu, but not moving a muscle. CRAZY?!? as that sounds. But once Ms. Sandy played The Fresh Beat Band, Sloane got down to business....bopping, jumping, twirling, singing and clapping. Ms. Sandy had won over a 39 year old wanna be and a 21 month old newbie in about 5 minutes!! It was a great day! Days like today make days like tomorrow easier to handle. 


Tomorrow is our appointment at the gtube/nutrition clinic. I am hoping that Jenny, our nutritionist, can help tweak the feeding tube feeds (post:105 minutes of torture). More to come. Whatever recommendations Jenny gives, I will call and confer with our ped to get the final stamp of approval on before we proceed. 


I do feel like we were just at Children's AND we have to go again next Tuesday for the swallow study. Thank Goodness we have adding some twisting and shouting to our weekly schedule!!

No comments:

Post a Comment