Friday, May 18, 2012

Operation Fluids

I took a new approach today to Operation Fluids. I decided to fill up the make shift cup with 6 oz. and encouraged Sloane to drink during her morning snack time. It worked. She alternated between pretzel goldfish and sips of flavored water. Four ounces disappeared and the other 2 were gulped during lunch. A banner day!!! Sloane drank 6 ounces all before nap time. This half of cup and straw may just be the novelty that helps facilitate Operation Fluids. 


What happened next will make many of my followers (especially those who know my hubby) laugh their asses off. On the weekends, there are times when I am treated like royalty. Sloane and her daddy drive me to my errands. My chariot!!  Today, I had a nail appt. and as soon as I was out of the car, they drove away. When they returned to pick me up, my hubby jumped out of the car holding something and opened Sloane's door. He said, "she loves it!" What was the it?? It was a Horizon Organic Chocolate Milk 


Box. 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment