Saturday, March 2, 2013

Ready OR Not

The wheeze is still here almost like a house guest who has over stayed his welcome. I had breakfast with one of my oldest friends today who instantly asked about the wheeze. Some people ask about other people's pets, my friends, who read the blog, ask about the wheeze. I completely welcome it though because with each discussion, I learn something new about their experiences or general life. I enjoy learning from others as a mom.

 Anyhow, the wheeze is still here. While I was talking about the wheeze, I decided that by mid-week a visit to Dr. Reibman may be necessary. I hadn't thought about doing that until I said it out loud this morning over my 2nd sip of coffee. I want to know if this wheeze is upper airway or pulmonary. Actually, I do not want to know. I need to know!!  I wonder is there just some mucus or saliva sitting of Sloane's cleft waiting to be swallowed or cleared away??

On a I am a normal mom note, I THINK my hubby and I have decided to move Sloane into a big girl bed. We are skipping the toddler bed stage and going right to the full size bed. Sloane has been asking and we have been tossing the idea around so tomorrow may be the day!! This brings some new concerns for me to be worried about. Will she stay in her bed? Will she not be one of the 5 little monkeys in her bed? Will she adapt to the new bedtime routine without hesitation? I know we need to do it now because we (yes, the both of us) are leaving Sloane for 4 days and 3 nights in one month......36 days to be exact. GOD HELP ME!!!!

My hubby has won a very prestigious award at work and part of that is a luxurious trip. Now, I am beyond excited to hit a beach and relax, but I am also anxious about the fact that we (as in both of us together) have never left Sloane for more than 1 night. And for those 24 hours, I think I called home at least 10 times. Our 4 days away should be interesting!! lol As for the big girl bed, I want  Sloane to be settled into her routine for all those who will be sharing custody of her while we are away so this week seems like a good time to do the big move.

No comments:

Post a Comment