Monday, March 11, 2013

Slow, Slower, Slowly,

Everybody Sloooowwwww Down........

1. I think the wheeze has left the building....I am only hearing it when Sloane is active. We have to slow her down at times.
2. We did not put Sloane in her big girl bed yet. I got cold feet and choose to blame the mattress cleaner, who didn't return my call in a timely fashion, rather than coming clean with the people around me. I want her slow down growing fast. 
3. I, not only, got in one car accident last week, but I also was involved in another one. No more than 24 hours later. 2 fender benders in 2 different vehicle. No one was hurt in any way, but nevertheless it is not ideal on any level. I think the higher powers are trying to send me a message to slow down some. 
4. We live in a one level with only 2 stairs dividing the main living area and what do I do.....slip down them and break a toe. I am always amazed at how one tiny broken bone can hurt so much. I am most upset because my speed on the treadmill now is slow, very very slow. 
5. Spring ahead is not a toddler's friend. Sloane is all off her game. Her sleep patterns are messed up and she needs an attitude adjustment today! lol In our house this week, spring ahead means take each day this week slowly. 
6. The word school hasn't settled in our home yet. It is still flying around and I'm chasing it around daily thinking the ticking clock of "will tarra go back to school?" needs to move slower.
7. A Sip Of Heaven has some new laryngeal cleft mom followers and a new calm has come over me to share in their journeys. It reminds me to stop and think about what could have been happening in our home if Sloane's diagnosis came in a slower manner. 
8. I am 1/2 through the story of Sloane's Journey for Dr. Rahbar's upcoming Laryngeal Cleft web page. It is emotionally difficult to take a trip back to those very dark first days. I am moving very slowly on it....almost a snail's pace.



No comments:

Post a Comment