Sunday, December 8, 2013

No More Streaks

I windex-ed some mirrors today. Thats a sign that I am feeling completely out of control. Reorganizing my closet is my daily fix of finding my center. Actually cleaning with a cleaning product is a sign to buckle up...it's going to be a bumy ride! Everything is in its place in our house and I am mentally preparing our overnight bags in my head. I'm thinking I'll leave that shimmer body lotion and platform stilettos at home....lol!!!

We need to arrive at Childrens tomorrow (or today for my daily followers) at 12:30 and Sloane's procedure will begin at 2pm. The morning may be a bit hairy considering that Sloane is only allowed water or apple juice from midnight tonight until tomorrow at 12!!!! Poor Baby! I did start to tell her today that we are going to Dr. Rahbars tomorrow, but I didn't mention the sleepover again yet. Tomorrow morning is my sweet spot for that conversation.

The dinging and pinging of my phone tonight didn't stop. We are very thankful for all our circle of trusters who sent their thoughts for us tomorrow. If anyone of them offered to send me drugs along with their thoughts for my mask holding I would have take them too....ha!! Until tomorrow and the silence that will reside in my head while Sloane is out of my sight...I'm not looking forward to it!! I am eagerly awaiting the results of the scopes and moving past them......


No comments:

Post a Comment