Tuesday, September 3, 2013

One Day Down

Sloane enjoyed her first day of preschool. There didn't seem to be any issues other than she told me that she wasnt going back tomorrow because the teachers hit her????? I have no idea what that is about but she going back tomorrow!!! Lol

We basically had a photo shoot this morning. I took a ton of pictures and sent them out to everyone I could! Ti-ti came before her Tiger Woods performance to see Sloane off and take some of her own pictures.  She was not without tears whe we left Sloane at school. I did not cry like a baby today but I did get teary as well as reflective. Shocking...I know!!!! Sloane walked in to school without any hesitation and as I left said "bye, bye" to me. Basically, she confirmed what I have been yapping about...Sloane was ready to fly the coup. It was nice to leave her today without having an obligation. Made it much more stress-free. Tomorrow may be a different story.

I packed Sloane the lunch of champions and she ate it ALL. She told me that she told her teacher "my belly says I'm hungry, can we have lunch?" So now, I have something to hold on to....Sloane has my appetite. :) in addition to my personality. Ha!

I did head to the college today to get the lay of the land. It helped me relax and also made a nervous nelly. Tomorrow, I'm spreading my wings. Hope it goes as well as it did for Sloane today. One thing is for sure, I don't think I'll be coming saying my teachers hit me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment