Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bible Camp Rocks

Half way there people! 2 days down and 2 more to go! Today was a bit more enjoyable for this mom. Lol! I went to the gym freely and then sat by the pool with a trashy magazine for 2 hours! Amazing! Bible Camp Rocks! Hahahaha

I was worried because nonni was not going to be at the church today, but all went off without a hitch it sounded like. Sloane's buddy did say that she had a hard time following directions today. My initial thought on that is that Sloane is 3 and following directions isn't her speciality especially close to nap time.  Hence, the scene I walked in on today at 12:30....the entire group of maybe 50 kids singing with hand motions through a new song while my child was twirling around and bopping. Lol

When I said yesterday that it takes a village, I meant it. This morning at drop-off, I saw Shu standing in the parking lot.  Shu is Lou, my mil's significant other, that Sloane adores! I had to laugh because I knew deep down inside that my mil sent him to help me with the drop off because she wouldn't be there. LOL. All went well. Sloane held Shu's hand and her lunch bag as she walked into her preschool classroom.

I spent the next 3 1/2 hours in a way, I never have! The gym backed up with a few hours of relaxation on a lounge chair. This protocol has not happened in 4 years. It was dreamy! Yesterday, I did errands during my free time. That is pretty standard for me when someone is babysitting for me. Footloose and fancy free errands. Today, was different. Today was what I wish for somedays. A workout at the gym and some relaxation time in the sun!!!! Bible Camp Rocks!

Sloane's story when I picked her up was the same. She had fun, but she missed me. Sloane was punch drunk again. Bible Camp makes her T I R E D. Normally, Sloane sleeps about 2 hours a day.
Yesterday and today, my little lady slept 3 hours and woke up yawning. My party animal is rocking out at Bible Camp! 

No comments:

Post a Comment